[rt-users] restoration of RT from failed disk

Kimberly McKinnis kmckinnis at tivo.com
Thu Apr 30 14:21:32 EDT 2009

Hi all
Our RT server had a catastrophic disk failure last night, and I've gotten the IT team to restore a large number of the files, but due to it being restored on a different version of RedHat and different perl and mysql versions, I'm running into a number of issues. Has anyone else had to deal with this? I could use any advice you've got. I have the databases, so I think I'm going to just try and completely reinstall RT and import the databases. Thanks!

~~
Kimberly McKinnis
System Operations Engineer
Service Provider Division, TiVo Inc