[rt-users] Scripts reordering etc

Ken Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Thu Apr 30 16:11:37 EDT 2009

Andraz,

    You set the AdminCc for a Queue in Configuration->Queue->Basics.
That will permanently ensure you have an AdminCc that can be notified
whenever a ticket is created in that Queue. For the notification scrip,
naviagate Configuration->Queue->(select Queue)->Scrips->New Scrip.
Create your new scrip with the condition "On Create" and the action
"Notify AdminCc's. That should do it. Hope this helps.

Kenn
LBNL