[rt-users] Queue Sort order

Ken Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Thu Apr 30 16:16:04 EDT 2009

Horst,

    I've noticed the same thing, but I'm on 3.6.4. I'm not sure if 3.8.x
fixes this. By "clicking" the field name on the results, it will re-sort
by that field. However, when you download the results to a spreadsheet,
it reverts back to order by ticket ID. I know, it doesn't make sense but
I'm sure it has been corrected in 3.8.x. For now, I just tell my users
that after they download the results to a spreadsheet, they have to
re-sort the data. They don't like going to the trouble of setting up a
sort sequence in Query Builder and then having to re-do it in Excel
later on.

Kenn
LBNL