[rt-users] Unusual scrip need

Jeff Fearn jfearn at redhat.com
Thu Apr 30 20:52:40 EDT 2009

Jerrad Pierce wrote:
>>     I have over 80 Queues. I want this to work for just one Queue.
> You could create (and submit) a patch that allows this config option
> to accept an arrayref of queues to enable this feature for. It should be
> a relatively simple tweak to lib/RT/Interface/Email.pm

I have a patch to do this, although it does take a different approach.

I wanted to allow this behaviour to be controlled by the Queue Admins in
the GUI since I don't like having to change the config files and restart
the server. Basically it adds a check box to the Queue Admin Basiscs page
to allow a Queue admin to enable/disable features easily.

It includes the logic for setting InReplyTo and
ParseNewMessageForTicketCcs and could easily be expanded to allowing
setting other Boolean values.

I added a config variable, PerQueueGlobals, to enable this per queue
behaviour.

I haven't shared this because it is based on some code I found somewhere
on the web and for the life of me I can no longer find the source to
reference :(

Cheers, Jeff.

--
Jeff Fearn <jfearn at redhat.com>