[rt-users] Requestor getting his own mails

Anton Krall akrall at intruder.com.mx
Mon Aug 3 09:33:53 EDT 2009

What I meant was that I have a scrip that send notifications for admincc,
another for requesters... But if I desibale the ones for requesters, they
dont get any respond at all.. Even the ones admincc or owners are supposed
to send to them.... Disabled that scrip cripples all communication with
requesters... So thats what puzzled me... Is it either all or nothing? I
mean... If enabled... Owners can send responds to requesters but when a
requesters answers that email.. They (the requesters) get a copy of their on
answer on their email a few seconds later... Thats weird... They are the