[rt-users] Rt from command line

Anton Krall akrall at intruder.com.mx
Tue Aug 4 02:45:26 EDT 2009

Yep .. I tried that and works great but what if I wanted to be able to make
tickets from the command line as  multiple users, for example, client
users... Creating unix shells for them would be a good solution but I found
one.... Sendmail! Or more like it.. SendEmail, a command line tool that lets
you do a to and from .... So that way I can inject an email like this:

SendEmail -t yourqueue at yourhost.com -f userX at domain.com
That way I can inject and email as if I were userX sending it... And RT
creates a ticket as if userX sent it from his email address.

Works like a charm!