[rt-users] Dashboard subscriptions not working in RT 3.8.4

Justin Hayes justin.hayes at orbisuk.com
Thu Aug 6 09:02:45 EDT 2009

Totally my bad - forgot to check the README. Thanks for that Joop and
sorry for wasting your time!

Justin

10  Set up automated recurring tasks (cronjobs):

     To generate email digest messages, you must arrange for the
provided
     utility to be run once daily, and once weekly. You may also want to
     arrange for the rt-email-dashboards utility to be run hourly.
     For example, if your task scheduler is cron, you can configure it
as
     follows:

         crontab -e    # as the RT administrator (probably root)
         # insert the following lines:
         0 0 * * * /opt/rt3/sbin/rt-email-digest -m daily
         0 0 * * 0 /opt/rt3/sbin/rt-email-digest -m weekly
         0 * * * * /opt/rt3/sbin/rt-email-dashboards

Justin Hayes
Orbis Support Manager
justin.hayes at orbisuk.com