[rt-users] Unowned tickets older then 24h are not displayed in Home page

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Thu Aug 6 12:49:57 EDT 2009

On Tue, Aug 04, 2009 at 06:45:52AM -0700, Miroslav Horvath wrote:
> We saw, that on home page in "X newest unowned tickets" there are displayed
> only tickets which are not older than 24h ours.
>
> If there are some new unowned tickets, which are older, they are not
> displayed here.
>
> Is there some settings to set this ? So each unowned ticket will be
> displayed there, not only tickets <24h.

There is no 24h limit in the shipped version of that search.
Is it possible you've overflown the 10 tickets that should appear, or
that there are a number of unowned tickets that you don't have
permission to see?

Does clicking on the title of the search get you all the tickets?

You may also consider testing the UseSQLForACLChecks config option if
you believe that the list is truncated to < X because of permissions.

-kevin