[rt-users] Custom Scrip Failing (using example from RT Essentials) and User Details not accessible

Michael Ellis michael_ellis at umanitoba.ca
Thu Aug 6 13:18:02 EDT 2009

Thanks Jerrad & Ken,

After I posted last night I came accross this idea, although, I was trying
to work with  /opt/rt3/local/html/Elements/ShowRequestor. I was lost on what
code to add. I'll try the lines you suggested in your follow up email,
Jerrad:

$Ticket->Requestors->UserMembersObj->First->HomePhone();
$Ticket->Requestors->UserMembersObj->First->WorkPhone();
$Ticket->Requestors->UserMembersObj->First->MobilePhone();

Any idea why no one but root can view the modifyuser pages? I've given our
helpdesk group AdminUsers right.

Thanks so much,

Mike