[rt-users] Custom Scrip Failing (using example from RT Essentials) and User Details not accessible

Michael Ellis michael_ellis at umanitoba.ca
Thu Aug 6 13:32:08 EDT 2009

Ken, all,

Thanks, I did mean the WebUI. SuperUser can see that page, no one else can.

I thought it would be a privilege, too. The only seemingly relevant
privilege I could find was "AdminUser" but granting it did not resolve the
issue.  The url for the malformed page is:

http://rt.somewhere.com/Admin/Users/Modify.html?id=XYZ

..and the resultant page contains nothing but:

"Time to display: 0.007461

»|« RT 3.8.4 Copyright 1996-2009 Best Practical Solutions, LLC."

-Mike