[rt-users] Unable to get AdminCC's to show or get scrips to execute

Ken Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Tue Aug 11 11:08:15 EDT 2009

Martin,

Are you aware that the person that initiates the transaction (whether it
be Queue change, create, whatever) does NOT get a notification. If I am
the AdminCc and I create a ticket or change the Queue or whatever, I
will NOT get an EMail. Reason, RT sees it as a redundant exercise. The
Email is in history and you already know what you did. IF, however, you
still want to get one, then change your configuration to turn on "Notify
Actor". Hope this helps.

Kenn
LBNL