[rt-users] To and CC sending in separate emails

Mike Johnson Mike.Johnson at NorMed.ca
Wed Aug 12 10:35:45 EDT 2009

Sorry, slight correction in the below.

The Bcc is populated in the second email along with the Cc.

So technically the scrip is sending the email, but it does not send it as 1.

The issue behind this, if I say "Hi Non-requestor, blah blah" and the Requestor reads that email, they don't know that I"ve communicated it to the Non-requestor, and they ask questions.

I'm looking to prevent that.

Again, I looked in the wiki, googled my face off, and looked through the history of the list.

Thanks!

>>> "Mike Johnson" <Mike.Johnson at NorMed.ca> 12/08/2009 9:02 am >>>
Greetings,

I'm new to the lists, but I did do a thorough search through the archives.  I can't seem to find anything describing my issue.

I have a scrip setup to

On Correspond Notify Requestors and Ccs with template Correspondence

I want this to send 1 email, To = requestor email, and Cc = Cc/Bcc emails

RT is sending 2 emails, in 1 To is populated, in the other Cc is populated, and Bcc never gets populated...

What is wrong with my setup?

Note** we are running an old version of RT, maybe it's fixed in a newer version? (our version 3.2.1... yes I know it's old :P)

Thanks!
Mike.