[rt-users] Asset Tracker API

Michael Ellis Michael_Ellis at UManitoba.CA
Wed Aug 12 12:06:11 EDT 2009

(I'm sorry, I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this, If it isn't
I'd love to know what is.)

I've set up AT 1.2.4b1 with RT 3.8.4 and used a script written by
Jean-Sebastien Morisset to import my assets from our old DB. I now want to
recreated the links between assets.

I'm wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction for finding
what the set links equivalent to the set fields code below:

my ($id, $t, $msg) = $at->Create (

                                Name => $csv[$csv_map{"Name"}],

                                Status => $csv[$csv_map{"Status"}],

                                Type => $csv[$csv_map{"Type"}],

What file in AT contains the handlers for these so that I can just inspect
it to see what else it can do?

Thanks,

Mike