[rt-users] Time Worked Report

Joel Hartshorn jhartshorn at seattletimes.com
Fri Aug 14 15:33:25 EDT 2009

yes,

i believe i have seen that.  however, the main issue that didn't appear to
be resolved is that of not all "TimeWorked" transactions being saved as rows
in the Transactions table.  EX:  A comment shows as a comment transaction
with TimeTaken potentially recorded.  However, there is no transaction
recorded w/in this table for the TimeWorked field being changed.

Joel Hartshorn
Internet Engineer/New Media
The Seattle Times Company
206 464 2323