[rt-users] Installing RT - second posting of these questions

Ken Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Mon Aug 17 17:34:08 EDT 2009

Jesse,

Thanks. Now I'm wondering if there is a list of the packages I can
select from? Like RT_Matrix, CommandByMail, etc. I read README and also
the configure module, but couldn't find a list.

I'm thinking of putting in graphics, calendar, rt_matrix, commandbymail
and if there are others, I'd like the list and correct spelling of
selections to get them installed.

When I get the list, I'll put the entire thing (including proper
spelling/CAPS) as an RT wiki item.

Thanks.

Kenn
LBNL