[rt-users] Problem with specific user?

David Chandek-Stark dchandekstark at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 10:19:24 EDT 2009

I am experiencing a very strange problem.  A specific user does not get
included in generated emails, such as On Correspond Notify Owner.  No error
is written to the RT log.  Everything appears to function properly, except
that the generated e-mail which is recorded in the ticket has no To: address
in it, so is sent to no one.  The problem does not affect other users.  I
have checked all the tables in MySQL, no errors.  The user's email address
is valid and unique in the database.  We even tried changing it to another
valid email address and got the same result.

Has anyone had a problem like this, and what could possibly be causing it?

Thanks,
David

RT 3.8.1