[rt-users] Installing RT - second posting of these questions

Ken Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Tue Aug 18 12:25:10 EDT 2009

Nick,

No I hadn't checked that file. I just did and  found only 3 packages
named; GD, GRAPHVIZ, and GPG. I'm not sure what GPG does (what is GNU
Privacy Guard and how does it work?). What happened to packages like
"CommandByMail"? I thought that all the "old" extensions were like
plug-ins or something like that. SO, now I need to figure out how to get
"CommandByMail" to install with the rest without haveing to download it
seperately as an extension. Any info on that?

Thanks.

Kenn
LBNL