[rt-users] e-mail requestors preauthentication?

Michael Bravo mike.bravo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 17:54:25 EDT 2009

No, that would be a cop-out, but would kind of defeat the whole endeavour.
Perhaps I wasn't clear enough - I already have a large number of customers
entitled to e-mail support. And they do have the magic codes. Also, for the
considerable majority of my customerrs, e-mail is more accessible and
convenient than web. At least to start the support request. As such, the
workflow I outlined is more or less a necessity - accept e-mail, parse the
magic code, and either auth the user and create the ticket, or autoreply and
no ticket.