[rt-users] Inbound E-mail to server

Eric Chatham echatham at broadvox.com
Wed Aug 19 16:13:46 EDT 2009

On Wednesday, August 19, 2009 15:13, Jerrad Pierce wrote,

>>> <SNIP> What happens if you feed a message to rt-mailgate
>>> from the command line?
>>
>> [root at clehbrtrckr01 cron.daily]# printf "Testing..." | mail -s "[MIS #8]
>> Another test" root
>>
>> Root gets the e-mail but nothing gets parsed into ticket 8.
>
>T hat's not feeding a message to rt-mailgate. What I proposed would be
> something like (assuming an MH mail system):
>
> % show cur |/opt/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate --queue general --action
> correspond --url http://example.net/
>
> Where "show cur" is essentially "cat fileContainingASingleMessage"

I get 404 not found.  The correct link is listed too.

[root@ ~ lib]# printf "Testing..." |/opt/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate --queue MIS --action correspond --url http://clehbrtrckr01.broadvox.local/
An Error Occurred

404 Not Found
[root@ ~ lib]#

CONFIDENTIAL.  This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and should be destroyed and/or returned if you are not the intended and proper recipient.