[rt-users] Wrong due date output, related to "SetToMidnight" ?

David fooraide at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 08:29:57 EDT 2009

Hi,

I have a scrip that triggers a template in which the due date of the
ticket is displayed.
In the template, I output the due date as such:

This ticket is due in {$Ticket->Due}.

Now, this works properly unless the due date is exactly midnight (00:00:00).
I would expect to have the right due date in the ticket.. but instead,
I get 04:00:00.

After looking through the doc, I see that this could be due to
SetToMidnight which uses GMT rather than the local server time.

Is there some way to fix this ? We'd like to have tickets that are due
on midnight as we have a 24/7 operation :)

Thanks,

David