[rt-users] mod_fastcgi problems

Curtis Bruneau curtisb at vianet.ca
Thu Aug 20 16:22:11 EDT 2009

According to the fastcgi docs it's a server config directive
(FastCgiIpcDir). I've set it in my module config file. It's saying the
FastCgiServer can be server or virtual host in context but i'm doing it
here for simplicity as it's the only site on my server.

cat /etc/apache2/mods-available/fastcgi.conf
<IfModule mod_fastcgi.c>
AddHandler fastcgi-script .fcgi
#FastCgiWrapper /usr/lib/apache2/suexec2
FastCgiIpcDir /var/lib/apache2/fastcgi
FastCgiServer /opt/rt3/bin/mason_handler.fcgi -idle-timeout 300 -processes 3
</IfModule>