[rt-users] Perl Books for RT

Eric Chatham echatham at broadvox.com
Thu Aug 20 16:41:53 EDT 2009

Hello,

Does anyone know a good version of Perl to purchase and read with RT Essentials.  I know nothing about PERL and I need to learn it - our company is moving towards a Linux atmosphere.  Trying to understand how the all works is racking my brain.  I'm rather new to Linux -- and Perl for that matter.  Please.  Any assistance would be great.

Thank you,

Eric Chatham