[rt-users] Contributed script: A time worked reporting tool

Fran Fabrizio fran at cis.uab.edu
Fri Aug 21 15:28:25 EDT 2009

Ken>  I didn't test on earlier versions, but I suspect that it's pretty
safe throughout the 3.x series, because the only things it really
depends on are a few fields in the Transactions table that I think have
all been around a long time (OldValue, NewValue, TimeTaken, ObjectID,
etc...) and things from the Ticket object that have been around even
longer (OwnerID, etc...)  Maybe one of the developers can comment about
how far back you'd have to go before one of those isn't around.

Allen>  I'll work with you off-list to patch up the warning you are
seeing, thanks for reporting.

Drew>  I'd like to see what you've done to integrate it into the RT
interface - can you share that off-list with me?

Thanks all,
Fran

--
Fran Fabrizio