[rt-users] HELP with RT API

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Thu Aug 27 10:14:33 EDT 2009

On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 01:50:36PM -0700, Ken Crocker wrote:
>    Kevin,
>
>    I hate to bug you, but I went to your link and saw some code. I'm not a big perl guy (I can
>    code some simple scrips, etc.) so some of it confuses me. Attached is the program I've been
>    speaking of. I put what I thought would be the correct code in it ("set Date Fields").
>    It is not working. Before I added that "set Date Fields" section, the program would run, but
>    the date fields remained empty, except the resolved date and that would have today's date.
>    Could you please look at it and show me what I did wrong? Thanks.

Ken

You're not providing any data or logging or error messages
I suggest you warn out the original date, the processed date, the ISO
date and turn your debugging logs on.  You also probably want to start
by getting ticket Create working with hardcoded date strings and then
move on to processing your data.

-kevin