[rt-users] E-Mail to Queue Doesn't Generate Outbound Notifications

Tim Gustafson tjg at soe.ucsc.edu
Thu Aug 27 14:03:31 EDT 2009

> Yep. Do you have notification scrips set up for your
> watchers (AdminCc, Cc) in that Queue and are those
> scrips enabled?

I do now.  :)

The problem was, generally, that I inherited this system from someone who abruptly disappeared and didn't leave any documentation.  He had each queue set up with its own list of (sometimes odd) scrips.  I have changed the system so that all my queues now use only the global scrips, and I now have global scrips that do all the proper notifications.

Thanks!

Tim Gustafson
Baskin School of Engineering
UC Santa Cruz