[rt-users] User Rights

Robert Nesius nesius at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 12:54:40 EST 2009

I've been struggling to find the right combination of access control
settings for a queue that will result in the following:
* Users can submit tickets, and can see their own tickets.
* Users cannot see other people's tickets.
* Admins can see all tickets.

The part I'm struggling with is that I can' find away to allow the queue to
be visible in the drop-down box for the "create a ticket" interface without
seemingly allowing all of the tickets in the queue to be visible.

It strikes me I might be "going against the grain" of RT's design again,
which means I should probably ask some for some experts to weigh in.

Thanks so much,
-Rob