[rt-users] RT's model for privileged users

jan.grant at bristol.ac.uk jan.grant at bristol.ac.uk
Thu Dec 3 04:29:52 EST 2009

On Wed, 2 Dec 2009, Robert Nesius wrote:

> I sense having all of my users be privileged is going against the design
> philosophy of RT, and would appreciate any clarification or insights from
> other RT admins.

There are a number of problems just having a large number of legitimately
privileged users; many of the configuration screens don't scale well with
a large number of users.

We're looking at pretty much privileging all users here (to a greater or
lesser extent) but it does cause problems, yeah.

--
jan grant, ISYS, University of Bristol. http://www.bris.ac.uk/
Tel +44 (0)117 3317661   http://ioctl.org/jan/