[rt-users] Adding AdminCC on ticket creation fails without ModifyTicket right

Ken Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Thu Dec 3 15:52:06 EST 2009

Nick,

Have you tried setting the AdminCc when creating the ticket? You can do
that with the WebUI. If these tickets are being created via Email, then
downloading/installing the "CommandByMail" extension/plugin will allow
you to do this.

As to changing/setting the AdminCc once the ticket is created, that's
strictly a "ModifyTicket" right. There are a couple things you can do to
a ticket /without/ that right, which are Make/Show Comments and
Reply/See Email & correspondence.

Another thing you can do is if you know who will be a regular AdminCc on
a Queue by queue basis, set the Queue AdminCc Watcher to that person and
then set the Queue Group Right for the AdminCc /role/ to allow
"ModifyTicket".

Hope this helps.

Kenn
LBNL