[rt-users] Adding AdminCC on ticket creation fails without ModifyTicket right

Ken Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Fri Dec 4 11:25:55 EST 2009

Nick,

Suffer me this and try putting the person you want as AdminCc in the PC
Support group OR allow the Net Support group to have the same rights as
the PC Support group for that queue. Then try setting the AdminCc. My
reasoning is that if the role AdminCc has rights to a queue and you are
assigning the role AdminCc to a person that does not have the particular
rights as AdminCc in that queue, it will not accept the assignment. Just
try it and let me know.

Kenn
LBNL