[rt-users] Custom fields in search results

William Graboyes william.graboyes at theportalgrp.com
Fri Dec 4 12:37:34 EST 2009

Hi Jake,

Sorry for that last transmission, it sent without my consent.

At any rate, when you have custom fields assigned to a queue, they will only
show up in the query builder if you have that queue selected.

Otherwise you would need to make the custom field global to be able to
search without a qualified queue.

Thanks,
Bill

--