[rt-users] Reminders are setting off one of my OnCreate Scrips

Kyle McKinley kjm at 123.net
Fri Dec 4 12:53:00 EST 2009

Hello,

So I have queue "turnup" that has a scrip OnCreate>NotifyCCs.  I just
started playing around with Reminders.  They create a new ticket in that
queue, but oddly enough, don't show up in the RT at a Glance
SavedSearch, where they actually should according to my parameters
(Queue= Turnup AND Status NOT Resolved.)  Which is fine because I don't
want them there.  The problem is that my CCs are getting emailed
something that is totally unrelated to what the Template was created for
ie. notifying my CCs of a new customer for Turnup.  I only want the
Owner of the reminder to receive an email.  Is there any was around this
issue?  I can't seem to find anything related in the archives.  BTW,
this is my first post here.

Running RT 3.8.2

--
Sincerely,