[rt-users] requestors filling up the owner dropdownbox

Ken Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Mon Dec 7 16:30:23 EST 2009

SB,

Sounds like there is a Privilege setting that is doing one or more of
the following:

Globally defaulting a requestor as the ticket owner
Granting a variety of these Privileges ( "ModifyTicket, "OwnTicket",
TakeTicket") to WAY more users than you want, either globally or in a
queue to all privileged users, etc. Stuff like that.

If a User can Take/Own a ticket, then they are possible selections as a
ticket owner.

Hope this helps.

Kenn
LBNL