[rt-users] ToDo example in 3.8

Robert Nesius nesius at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 18:45:37 EST 2009

I decided to give the ToDo example a try under RT 3.8.6.  I've successfully
made a ScripAction that assigns the scrip to the submitter on creation -
yay.  However, I haven't found a combination of rights that allows the
submitter to actually "close the ticket".  Before pounding my head on this
any further, I'm suspicious that perhaps unprivileged users are not allowed
to modify tickets even if they've been given the right... so just wanted to
sanity check things before debugging further.  The same set of rights given
to privileged users does allow privileged users to close the ticket...

-Rob