[rt-users] More About Permissions

Jason Ledford jledford at biltmore.com
Tue Dec 8 17:00:34 EST 2009

I am trying to configure a new RT install and trying to find all the info I can, this part is eluding me though.

I want me privledged users to be able to open a ticket, and click the more about <username> link so they can get info like phone numbers and such.

It seems like the only way I can enable those permissions is to enable global rights for AdminUsers and ShowConfigTab.  I don't really want all these users to be able to modify users and I don't want them to see the config tab.  What I am I missing for enabling these permissions, or is there another way to get what I want, maybe create a local version of the /ticket/display.html page that removes that restriction?

Thanks for your help