[rt-users] Spell Checker -( Update ) Error

Praveen C praveen.velu at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 8 23:48:43 EST 2009

Hi

You should convert spellchecker.pl to unix compatible. You can use this command to test file type

file spellchecker.pl
You can use `dos2unix` utility to convert this file unix. Refer man page for more  about dos2unix command
Then place this file in to your cgi-bin directory. In debian it will be in /usr/lib/cgi-bin/. Check your apache configuration to find cgi-bin directory

-Pravin-