[rt-users] Exporting a queue to CSV with transaction history ...

Tom Drynda tdrynda at sportfocus.com
Wed Dec 9 08:05:13 EST 2009

Hi,

We're currently using RT 3.8.5 which is running under CentOS and is using MySQL.

Is there a way to export a queue (or the results of a search) along with the transaction history of a ticket?

I've been asked to provide a way of exporting a queue to a CSV file. Obviously this can be done quite easily using the Spreadsheet link when you do a search. But I also need at least the first history item (e.g. the bug description) of each issue to be exported too.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Tom.