[rt-users] Stripping attachments for outgoing mail for specific queue

n.chrysandreas at albourne.com n.chrysandreas at albourne.com
Wed Dec 9 10:59:04 EST 2009

Hi,

I am creating a new queue in my RT (3.8.5) system. As users will be sending a fair amount of attachments, I would like to strip the outgoing emails of these attachments in order to keep their mailbox size low. So users will still get email for any comments/correspondences but not the attachments.
Is there any way that RT can strip the attachments of outgoing mail for a specific queue?
Does anyone know if this is possible in any way?

I was thinking maybe I can achieve this by modifying the system queue scrips (that are : "on action" Notify "someone"), but don't really know how if it is possible or how to achieve this.

Thanks in advance for the help
-Nik