[rt-users] Extractcustomfield missing scripaction

Jason Ledford jledford at biltmore.com
Thu Dec 10 14:05:12 EST 2009

Is that necessary if I installed it using:
#cpan -i RT::Extension::ExtractCustomFieldValues

And for the other response, going to Tools, System Configuration, it is showing up in all 3 areas a) Loaded perl modules b) RT Config : core config : Plugins and c) Perl Include Paths (@INC)

Thanks for the help.