[rt-users] ACL-Restrict access to Display Ticket Content

Ken Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Fri Dec 11 15:47:36 EST 2009

Behzad,

Two questions:
1) Are there any differences between your Global settings and the Queue
settings in question?
2) I'm not sure if you are talking about the "Show Results" letting
users see the Queue  or if you are talking about seeing a Queue in the
drop-down for "Creating a Ticket. If the the first, where do you give
the right "ShowSavedSearch"?

Kenn
LBNL