[rt-users] RT 3.2.1 customfield search does not work !!!

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Thu Dec 17 09:24:33 EST 2009

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 02:27:02PM +0100, Tariq Doukkali wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> i am using RT 3.2.1 and I can't search on customFields.
>
> Any Idea ???

We've rewritten the custom field search backend at least twice in the 5
years and 4 months since RT 3.2.1 came out.  But I suspect that you may
just be running into the fact that the RT query builder doesn't show
queue custom fields as search options until you limit to a queue that
contains custom fields.

-Jesse