[rt-users] requesting to download file

Shiv . shivase at live.com
Sun Dec 20 05:44:47 EST 2009

The old version of File:Temp was 0.16, I download and install 0.22

For apache, apache was upgrade during the yum to version 2.2.3-31
However the rpm will not change the config file.

I am not seeing any errors in the logs, that is what making it more difficult to trouble shoot.
Is there to turn on a debug mode in RT.

Shiv