[rt-users] requesting to download file

Shiv . shivase at live.com
Sun Dec 20 05:54:24 EST 2009

> Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 10:48:01 +0000
> From: rob.macgregor at gmail.com
> To: rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com
> Subject: Re: [rt-users] requesting to download file
>
> Please don't top post.
>
> On Sun, Dec 20, 2009 at 10:44, Shiv . <shivase at live.com> wrote:
> >
> > The old version of File:Temp was 0.16, I download and install 0.22
> >
> > For apache, apache was upgrade during the yum to version 2.2.3-31
> > However the rpm will not change the config file.
> >
> > I am not seeing any errors in the logs, that is what making it more
> > difficult to trouble shoot.
> > Is there to turn on a debug mode in RT.
>
> It isn't an RT problem - it's an Apache configuration problem.  If
> you're being prompted to download a file (.php) then it suggests that
> your configuration of Apache isn't right.
>
> --
>                  Please keep list traffic on the list.
>
> Rob MacGregor
>       Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he
>         doesn't become a monster.                  Friedrich Nietzsche

apache config:

<VirtualHost 190.80.34.10:80>
        ServerName rt.guyana.net.gy
        ServerAdmin admin at guyana.net.gy

        DocumentRoot /opt/rt3/share/html
        AddDefaultCharset UTF-8
        PerlRequire /opt/rt3/bin/webmux.pl

        <Directory /opt/rt3/share/html>
                Order allow,deny
                Allow from all
                SetHandler perl-script
                PerlResponseHandler RT::Mason
        </Directory> </VirtualHost>
</VirtualHost>

snip of Directory
 ls -al /opt/rt3/share/html
total 92
drwxr-xr-x  9 root bin 4096 Dec 20 03:39 Admin