[rt-users] rt-3.8.6 is already installed... Error code 1

Zach Boettner zachb at oxfordsuites.com
Tue Dec 22 19:07:50 EST 2009

Ok, now I'm getting an HTTP 403 error when trying to access my RT
installation from my browser. I don't think I have the following correct,
but all I have to go by is
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/ManualApacheConfig

The syntax on the above link does not seem to match my installation, for
example, "/opt/rt3/share/html" does not seem to exist on my server. Is that
Linux syntax? The closest thing I can find to that is,
"/usr/local/share/rt38/html".

Also, the above link also shows "PerlRequire /opt/rt3/bin/webmux.pl". The
only place I see webmux.pl on my server is:
/usr/ports/www/rt38/work/rt-3.8.6/bin/webmux.pl

Feels like I'm fairly close, but what am I missing??