[rt-users] Making RT attractive in MSIE

Jerrad Pierce jpierce at cambridgeenergyalliance.org
Mon Dec 28 16:35:35 EST 2009

> * Corners are never rounded off.
A CSS3 feature prematurely adopted by FF and WebKit browsers with an
extension prefix. In the unlikely event that IE8 has support for them,
and your users absolutely must have rounded corners, modify a copy of
the CSS.

> * MSIE sometimes has different ideas on font sizes.
C'est la vie.

> * Top and left borders of subwindows (view a ticket) are missing.
That shouldn't happen, and I've never noticed any such thing.

> * Background colors are often white instead of shades of blue and grey.
Probably an IE setting to override site colors with user defined colors.

Alternatives besides nuking IE: Installing Chrome in IE add-on.