[rt-users] Preventing subscribers from being spammed by new tickets

steven at stevencochran.com steven at stevencochran.com
Wed Dec 30 17:49:34 EST 2009

Hello,

I am new to RT, have the O'Reilly book and been reading the wiki. We are
using RT as a clearinghouse for people who want to volunteer on certain
projects. I've set it so that volunteers can enroll themselves in groups
according to what type of work they want to do, and setting group dashboards
that show tickets in the appropriate queues.

Since each project will be broken down into individual tasks, I don't want
people spammed with a notice of each ticket, only that there has been at
least one ticket entered since the last check. Is there something like
TransactionBatch that I can use?

Thanks!

Steven Cochran