[rt-users] RT 3.6.4, user list too long when resolving multiple tickets

Christopher Kunz (Filoo GmbH) chris at de-punkt.de
Mon Feb 2 07:33:19 EST 2009

Emmanuel Lacour schrieb:
> you seems to gave OwnTicket right to everyone or unprivileged users,
> check your permissions.

Currently, global Group Rights are as follows:

Everyone: CreateTicket
Privileged: ShowOutgoingEmail
Unprivileged: CreateTicket, ReplyToTicket, ShowOutgoingEmail, Watch
Requestor: CreateTicket, ModifyTicket, ReplyToTicket
All other relevant groups: No rights granted.

For testing, I have now removed ShowOutgoingEmail and Watch from the
Unprivileged group and the behavior does not seem to have changed.

I have checked queue-specific groups and there are no additional default
privileges.

Any other ideas?

Regards,

--ck

         Christopher Kunz | Geschäftsführung | chris at filoo.de
Filoo GmbH | Tilsiter Str. 1 | 33449 Langenberg | HRB4355 AG Gütersloh
           Geschäftsführer: S.Grewing | J.Rehpöhler | C.Kunz
   Hotline: 07000-3378658 |  Fax: 01805-963951172 (jew. 14 ct./Min.)