[rt-users] Anyone get Exchange working?

GravyFace gravyface at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 14:10:07 EST 2009

Forwarders!  I completely overlooked that.  I was trying to share
address space between both boxes using the KB article on the subject
and was having no luck.   Working like a charm now, and don't have to
mess with my default policies at all.  I actually created two
distributions groups: one for correspondence the other for comments
and added the corresponding rt.mydomain.com contacts to each one.
This way, if RT goes down for some reason I can easily add my team to
the distribution group so we can at least get support request emails.

Thanks alot.