[rt-users] Scrip send email on create

Dan O'Neill rt at northpb.com
Tue Feb 3 19:51:30 EST 2009

Dan O'Neill wrote:
> Enclosed is a script that adds one or more AdminCC's to a ticket during
> Create. This does not cause the AdminCC's to receive an email.
>
> How do I modify this Scrip or otherwise configure the Queue such that
> AdminCC's will receive a copy of the text in the opening transaction?
>
> Here is the scrip information.  I've reviewed the contributions page and
> read what I can before asking this question.  Thanks for the help.
>
> Condition:  On Create
> Action: User Defined
> Template: Global template: Blank
> Stage: Transaction Create

A little update. At the suggestion of some docs on the wiki, I added a
new template to see if that would get this scrip to send a notification
to the AdminCC's.  Didn't work, still no outbound notification.  I'll
whip up an Amazon gift certificate to anyone who can help me resolve
this problem before close of business Wednesday.

Thanks,

Dan