[rt-users] RT 3.8.2 packages for Debian Lenny?

Dominic Hargreaves dominic.hargreaves at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Feb 4 09:05:27 EST 2009

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 04:45:15PM +0000, Dominic Hargreaves wrote:
> I hesitate to say again, since I previously expected to be able to do an
> upload the same week. I'm just testing our current candidate, but
> there's a new bug which requires a new package upload to Debian which
> I'll want to get in before a new upload, so it may not be for another
> week or so.

Current status is that this is currently stalled on a new package
waiting in NEW[0] (libipc-run-safehandles-perl)

I would hazard a guess that ftpmasters are busy preparing for the
release of Lenny, so this might not get processed for a few weeks.

[0] http://ftp-master.debian.org/new.html

--
Dominic Hargreaves, Systems Development and Support Team