[rt-users] Scrip send email on create

Dan O'Neill rt at northpb.com
Wed Feb 4 13:34:46 EST 2009

Jeremy Burke wrote:
> I think you need 2 scrips.  The scrip you have below and then another scrip to send e-mail on create to the AdminCCs.  You need to make sure the Add AdminCC scrip you have below is executed before the scrip that sends to the AdminCCs.
>
> I'm using RT 3.8.1 and this is how I have it setup to work.  The 1 at the beginning of Scrip #2's description forces this scrip to be run before scrip #1

Jeremy,

Thanks for the information. This helps, but doesn't solve the problem
because I'm using RT 3.4.5 which does not guarantee scrip order.  Thus,
an upgrade is likely to be the path I have to take.  I really don't want
to upgrade right now.

This wiki article
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/TransactionBatchStage covers my
problem well.

Does anyone have a solution for rt 3.4.5?

Dan